Monday, May 25, 2015

Never Say Goodbye


by Asif

Hot summer and it's Delhi...
After left Fatehpur Sikri back to Delhi again....
Last day of our India trip, Of course sad. Sad like a leaf break off stalk. We went to Red Fort. It was really hot. Went inside the fort and sat there like Mughal royal. It was unbearable hot so I told Sukma to cancel to visit other places like Qutb Minar etc. We went at New Delhi and took hotel. Then try to sleep but couldn't because sad. It was hard night.... dark night...

The next morning we were silent because both of us too sad. Just few hours remaining for disconnection. Still few hours remained for flight. Sukma was sat beside me in McDonalds but I was watched her to go, I was watched the days of loneliness. The heart was nervous because of from the moment and I saw she was the frightened fear.

Because of unbearable heat and previous day experience I had cancelled to go Nizamuddin Auliya and Tomb of Humayun. I was really wanted to meet Nizamuddin. We sat at same McD where we took our first breakfast together. I knew it wasn't last. We talked about many things, especially talked about me (I had problem of inner-peace before). I was often watched traffic of Delhi to hold my emotion. Time was running.. and it was almost 2:00 PM then I asked to go airport. We reached the airport where I picked her and now time to leave, Of course hard. Many times my heart told her "don't go..." but I knew she had to go, and I was watched days of loneliness.

We sat at airport it was few minutes... I hug her and held my emotions. I promised to Sukma and Afni to go in October or November (holiday) and inshaallah I'll fulfill my promise. Just few seconds and few steps then longgggggg separation. Hard... really hard. I knew she was held her emotions, almost she cried. But I tried to hold and make her strong. Now hug again and she left toward the gate... I was still there to watch her... we didn't say bye... Her eyes were wet and I turned and seeing as they went.... It was lights off in dark night..and remained dark only.




English Translation
No bye ... saying bye kills the hope of meeting again ... who knows we will meet again....soon...
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment