Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hot Summer In Delhi With Dark Cloud



by Sukma

Morning Fatehpur Sikri.
Hungry so much, then must breakfast before we go back to Delhi.
It's small hotel, nothing much we can choose to eat.
Boiled eggs, pancake, and Afni choosed French Toast.

But we got all weird, pancake become omelette, and toast become omelette with small toast inside.
Laughed.
Still we ate because we need that.

Drive back to Delhi.
Stopped at Bharatpur market, we bought mango and banana.
Still Indonesia mango and banana better (IMO).

Way to Delhi from Fatehpur Sikri, I felt like passed ancient cities.
Road not so good, and too hot outside.
Lucky me, when I looked to someone beside me... It was make me "cool"

Around 3 hours after, we got Delhi.
Again visited Red Fort.
Red Fort Delhi, what I like from this place is the Lahore Gate, the main entrance, leading to a domed shopping area known as the Chatta Chowk (covered bazaar).
We didn't have time to go shopping, so I was think better Afni buy something in Chatta Chowk for our friends in Indonesia.

Because It was my second time visited Red Fort so I still remember every detail of place more than my Asif.
He was stubborn said something about place, and I said different. Then I was right.
My Asif asked how can I knew that detail.
Huh...he forgot that I went there last year. And he visited two years ago. Of course different.

Hot summer make Red Fort less beautiful. Grass not all green but yellow. It was different condition than last year. Or maybe India goverment didn't care so much about this place.

We decided to stopped walk and just sit on grass.
It was too hot and tired after trip from Fatehpur Sikri. We didn't lunch yet, and Red Fort area around 254 ha.

After enough rest on grass we walked again, because need to show to Afni.
I regret used that flat shoes. Bothered my feet and hurt. I wished I can get flipflop that time.
But cant find at Chatta Chowk.

Afni choosed souvenirs from there. My Asif choosed bangles for me. I love it sooo much. He choosed 2 bangles and how can He knew that good on me or that my style.
He really know me so well.

Feet hurt, didnt feel comfortable.
He was so gentle, walked slowly beside me, knew that I cant walk fast because my feet hurt.

Use ricksaw to parking area to get car.
Then continue to get hotel. It was same area with first night in Delhi.
And I remembered that area. I bought noodle, Korean food around there with my friend Lika last year.

After choosed hotel (it was better than first hotel), we went to lunch at McD.
I never like India McD bun, even last year and now try again, subway and KFC was much better.

Back to hotel, and just rest.
Prepared fly back to Indonesia.
Even many times he asked "dont go".
Hot outside...but clouds around us...gloomy


Sad...

I love when we are talking and being able to tell when you're smiling, it makes me smile. And when I know your smiling because of me, it makes my whole world brighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment