Monday, May 25, 2015

India, I Will Be Back


by Sukma

Morning.
This day... my schedule to fly back to Indonesia.
Gloomy.
We didn't talk much, but I can see sadness in his eyes.

Understand.
Because I feel the same.

Check out from hotel and just spent time at McD near hotel.
Yes we joked
Yes we laughed.
But It can't hide what our real feeling that time.

I know I will miss his hand that always hold me wherever we go.
His eyes with full of stars inside that always see me
...with love
Time to go...
I held so many feeling.
I knew we will meet again but still it's so hard.
4-5 months will be feels like 5000 years
It's not joke...but I'm sure, it will feel like that.

Afni said, cry if you want to cry.
It will make you feel better.
But I didn't.
I just walked...waited...then fly to Colombo.

On plane I can't anymore.
Phsycosomatic.
My health drop suddenly.
Afni gave me medicine, hope can make me feel better or at least sleep.
It didn't work
I just slept maybe an hour.

Colombo.
We didnt take our hotel transit.
Waited 9 hours there with wifi from executive lounge.
Nothing much can do.

Morning we saw so many Indonesian people there.
They came from Jeddah and some places in Arab where many Indonesian work there.
And jama'ah umroh too.
Feels like home...

Fly again.
I knew he still drive to go home.

Then Jakarta.
I didn't take flight because want to try train. I never use this train for long trip.
Always flight.
Then I wanted to try, because lazy to wait evening flight to Semarang.
I thought it will same time to get Semarang.

I was wrong.
It was accident, another train then all so bad.
Delay for 7 hours.
Got Semarang morning.
More than 24 hours from Delhi to Semarang because of that accident.

Home now.
I miss him already...

Like you're trying to fight gravity on a planet that insists
that love is like falling
and falling is like this



0 comments:

Post a Comment