Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Islamic New Year 1437 | A Thousand Years More With You

by Sukma

Today is day before Islamic New Year, yes tomorrow will be first month  in lunar islamic calendar.
Here I'm...
Stay in my room with Oreo after some argue with my Asif.
We both like Yin Yang, dont know who Yin who Yang, but always we can be "not same" even we are similar.

Stubborn yes we are

Emo yes we are

But I dont know how can... when I emo he can sooo sabar (patient in Indonesia lang),  there... all know that he never have sabar.

It's love

Sure we know and believe that.

I dont go anywhere anymore, just remember last year 1 day before Islamic New year I went with my good friend and some friends from backpacker Indonesia community to Mount Dieng, Abode of the Gods.
People say that Gods place after Himalaya. I was think, that after... I must visit Himalaya too.
...and
Fullfilled last May.

Without sleep I went to Dieng, it was his fault !
We talked until morning, and he asked me with weird method.
It wasnt romantic at all, but later he changed become most romantic man in universe.

Yes all started since 1 day before Islamic New Year, a year ago...
Use lunar calendar, our relationship now 1 year already.

Anniversary ?

...for real
28 days to go...

cause I know there is strength
in the differences between us
and I know there is comfort
where we overlap

0 comments:

Post a Comment