Thursday, May 21, 2015

Agra Fort The Beginning Of Beautiful Love Story

Agra Fort
by Sukma

The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along. (Rumi)



After almost 24 hours we reached Agra from Manali.
This is first time I visit Agra.
I was think about Taj Mahal, symbol of love that famous in the world.
Later I changed my mind about this.

Taj mahal, I saw so many pictures so beautiful and amazing.
I was think that Agra is beautiful city because of Taj Mahal.
But then ...
This city surprised me.

Dirty, so far from typical "beautiful city"
Felt like I back to middle ages era.
And "perfect" it's summer, so all look worse.

We reached Agra around 10 am, but still need to find hotel.
All tired, just want to get hotel and rest.
We didnt prepare about hotel, didnt know which hotel and where.
So asked local people, and they show us one hotel in crowded area.

Tired we were.
So didnt think other, just want to meet bed.
Decided to take that hotel even it was not so good area.
Noise bothered us.

Lunch then rest, but really hard to sleep.
Stress and tired I felt, but still tried to close my eyes and shutdown my body with that noise outside.

After few hours my Asif asked me to prepare.
We will visit Agra Fort and maybe Taj Mahal if enough time.
Later only Agra Fort because we late.

Yes late.
Because I felt so tired and noise bothered, so sensitive I was. Argued with him.
But surprised me again ! He was sooo patient, maybe angry but hold ( I know his nature).
It was end with I cried on his chest and said sorry I was too emo because all that condition.

Get ready to go.
Outside car... we saw weather changed.
My Asif said it will be storm, I didnt understand what he said...what storm, maybe just rain.

Our car.
Going to Agra Fort, just few minutes after we left hotel something happened.
First time in my life I saw that, thunderbolt storm and wind with dust on summer.
Think, how to visit Red Fort with this condition ?
Wind blow so scary, and dust in the air.
But because I saw him so calm, I trust him so believe nothing will happen.

Park car, and tickets.

My Asif tried to cheat.
To get cheaper tickets He said that I'm his wife.
Yes, local and foreigner far different about tickets price.
Failed, they said even wife still foreigner so different price.
My heart blossom, knew he said I'm his wife.

We were lucky, even dark cloud still we can do Agra For tour.
Didnt rain yet.

Red Fort built by Akbar Mughal's emperor.
I knew about Akbar from series that I watched.

Yes Jodha Akbar series everyday I watched on one station TV in Indonesia.

...and beautiful love story beginning from here, Agra Fort.
 Then later continue Shah Jahan Love's story with Taj Mahal.

I think Jodha Akbar love story more interesting than love story behind Taj Mahal (IMO).
Even my Asif always said that series all fake, I dont care. I learned so many things from that.
I know...It's not always all positive, but still can get something good from that.

Rajput princess and Mughal emperor, differences between them still can be beautiful love story. Why dont we learn from that ?

People choose to be God when Love facing differences.
Religion, Community, Society, etc
I become lil emo when remember about this, I'm Indonesian He is Indian.
Even our religion are same.
Yes, we are Muslim.
Why still hard ?

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted " Al Hujurat 13

We walked inside Agra Fort.
It wasnt first Mughal Fort that I visited.
Last year Red Fort in Delhi I went there.
Same... both.
Use Red stone for building, and some part use marble. I think... that after Shah Jahan be emperor, as we know that Taj mahal he built use marble. So I guess Shah Jahan prefer use white marble than red stone like Akbar.

Walked and took some pictures.
Selfie of course never forget. And my Asif lil busy with his camera.
I should say thanks to my sister Afni that took so many pictures of us and mostly candid.
It wasnt act or set for pictures.
It was our love language.

We spent some times.
And marble masjid, we were there.
My Asif stand on
...where "Imam place" I was behind him sat on floor and wished...someday you'll be my Imam when we pray (salah) together
...for our new family, our new life
more than forever...

Continue walked around.
Saw cloud darker, we decided to go outside.
Stopped when saw squirrels.
How cute they are.
Again took some pictures with that cute animal.

Rain started.
We ran and stopped, found building we stayed there waited for rain.
He was busy with cigarette ( I hate this) and Alfej.
Afni and me stayed on other side to avoid smoke.
Yes I cant around smoke.

Tried...
Teased him by hide to another building, he looked at me and found me.
So failed want to make him chase me.

Rain stopped, then reached car.
We were so hungry then tried to find place to eat.
Tandoori again, but it was better than Manali tandoori.
And my Asif ate so much.
Yes I was happy, success to make him eat more since we left Delhi.
It wasnt hard, even he always say he cant eat more...many times.
But maybe he taste all tasty now, because what he eat...
is Love

All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment