Monday, May 18, 2015

Rohtang Pass, For The Love Of Snow


Rohtang Pass for the Love of snow
by Sukma

Again it happened !
Promised ride bike with me and I said I would love it, it came true (...again).
Even we talked with joke, my Asif didnt believe about dream or miracle. He didnt believe about "wish and hope"

...was at Manali market.

Never think can have jacket with fur that I really want since little kid.
Yes here weather not so cold, so I dont need that here.
But he choosed me that, even I never told him.
Yeyyy pink jacket with fur !
He bought me after pashmina yesterday.

Way to Rohtang.

I dont know how far way to Rohtang from Manali, but I enjoyed so much. Beautiful view, trees, birds, and waterfall !
So many waterfall and so beautiful.
I've been everywhere, I like trip with friends, but honestly...nothing can beat Himalaya

Finally we started to see Himalaya cloak, the snow...
Like a dream then i dont want to wake, so long I dream to see snow around me.
And now...

We stopped for corn roast.

Again I remembered, last February I went to Nglimut Gonoharjo Kendal with my good friend Afni (I'm here with her too...she is like a sister for me)
Nglimut slope Mount Ungaran famous with hot water from mountain.
We bought corn roast there and i took picture and sent to my Asif.
I knew he likes corn roast.
...and what he said, "we will eat corn roast together"
Thought just talked, not so serious. But Universe said "aamiin" I guess :)
Allah granted.
We ate corn roast together on mountain too...but It's not mount Ungaran, it's the great Himalaya.

There... we met old lady, I didnt know what she said, but she only talked to my Asif and touched my cheek. Didnt do to other, even so many people there bought corn roast or took pictures with traditional costume.
I asked him what did she say about me, of course i dont understand their languange. But he said that she blessed us.

Continue to Rohtang pass, and traffic.
But there i found seller offered me Saffron !
It was first time i saw real Saffron even many times i give presentation about so many health products that one of ingredient is Saffron. I knew import from India but never see real before.
That's why i like to trip everywhere, can give me more knowledge and experience about many things.

Rohtang pass
So colddd and sooo white
I almost cry, cant believe I can see all that. He was busy took pictures and with His friend.
I was busy too with my good friend...selfie as our hobby haha !

Then together we walked around, I felt something.
It will storm ? I look at sky so clear, no sign even rain maybe impossible. But why did I feel like this.
I was afraid yesterday what if storm when we still there...far from Manali, no hotel and other things.
I wanted to back to Manali soon, but He asked to stay few minutes for coffee.
I think..it's ok coffee wont take so long time, we still have time, hope wont late.

There...while coffee and biscuit, my Asif's friend (Alfej) asked me to marry Asif.
I was...really dont know what to say. Why not Asif asked me, maybe just because his friend that want we together forever.
And still my Asif didnt talk about our future.
I know hard...about his tradition, society, etc
Then I answered Alfej, all depend on Asif, he doesnt like marriage, and about other things...(hold all feeling when I told that, sad...yes I'm)

I dont know what his real feeling, even I feel He loves me... but before... always He said less possibility about marriage.
He doesnt like marriage, and I'm... just foreigner...( that in love with him)

Enough for coffee and biscuit.
My Asif wished for snow, but think impossible...it's summer! (in my mind said...hope you believe in miracle after your wish come true)

We went back to Manali.
Suddenly sky changed, rain started fall.
I saw lightning, thunderbolt. I said... I dont know what you want to say to me Himalaya...with your lightning.
Answer me now, give me sign if He is true my half, show me your ice snow fall.
I keep said like that everytime saw lightning, then after...I got the answer.
My Asif didnt know my tears drop with smile, touched because all came true.

Finally we found shelter, and fire there. I didnt feel cold, they only feel that.
Weird...I'm that famous with my body cool as ice, didnt feel cold after Himalaya showered us with snow.
Alhamdulillah not so long we waited. It was like that storm only created because our wish.

Back to Manali, We stopped for soup and food (again tandoori)
I only can eat fried rice, omelet, and tandoori when trip. Too spicy I cant.
Lucky me...my Asif not too spicy like Indian food !

Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy

0 comments:

Post a Comment