Monday, October 26, 2015

Getting Younger


by Sukma

It was my birthday.
00.00 My Asif called me after almost a day he away from me.

Eh... He sang birthday song for me !
Surprised.
He never sing before...even I asked him to sing for me.
Always say can't sing.

Yes I told many times that He is romantic man but never think he will sing for me.
Happy, of course
...and touched.

Bithday...I'm getting younger, as I'm...will be forever young.
Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are.
And I think I'm 17 years old right now *giggles

This year, I have chance to start new life.
Everything that I dream, just began fullfilled one by one.

Like lyric song on this blog...he really the answer to prayers from up above
From this moment...

I got birthday gift..It's greatest gift
...unconditional love and acceptance

All his family sent me birthday wish.
...touched.
And my sister Afni came too, surprised me
She living in other city 2 hours from Semarang.
She came with birthday cake, then we went out to eat ice cream.
Papa only sent me sms in english...

I only can say...
Alhamdulillah
It wasn't birthday only but happy day, great day, love day as some people that I love shower me with their love, wish, and prayers.


I don't get older, I get better

0 comments:

Post a Comment