Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Himalaya to Yamuna

It was sun rays already entered into the cottage.
My eyes were open I saw someone was waiting me to wake. 
I saw her smiled face like flower smiling in the morning, I could listen sound of the flowing River Beas and songs of  birds. I woke late (I'm lazy) and went for smoking in balcony.

by Asif

View from cottage Balcony


Didn’t want to leave Manali, didn’t want to leave lap of the Himalaya. But we had to go far… far In Mughal Empire.


I took one Himalayan rose (probably beautiful) to give Sukma. Surprise!!! Of course she was happy and amaze. I never gave flower to someone (except mom, she loves flower too). Sukma kept that rose in car. And believe me it was there for many days. We left Manali, In way we bought cherry and strawberry on the bank of river Beas. In way I got ‘SEEDLESS CHERRY’. I bought with seeds but I don’t know why it was became seedless! May be ‘Miracle’ again. We had been enjoyed the flow with the river Beas and the beautiful way in Himalaya and reached Mandi an ancient city in Himachal Pradesh (Someone not ‘mandi’). We had chosen another way to Delhi instead of Shimla because Shimla traffic was really headache. But the way which we took was dangerous road to Chandigarh. Car gear could not shifted above 2nd. But I was stopped worry about potholes in the road and enjoyed the journey.

Finally that road over and got express way to Chandigadh then we stopped for Subway which I didn’t like because one past experience. But Sukma chosen good one and I ate more than her J . Then I gave driving to Alfej and we fell asleep. 

Early morning woke and feel bad again like came from heaven to earth like Adam and Eve. Because The Himalaya was heaven and Delhi………. Distance from Manali to Delhi is not so long but still it took about more than 12 hours. Through Delhi we took way to ‘Taj’…. ‘Taj Express way’ or ‘Yamuna Express way’. We saw sunrise on Yamuna Express way. I ate cherry to kick out sleep (This time no seedless cherry). Finally we reached Agra… The city established by Sultan Shikandar Lodii in Sultanat Age. Agra was nourished by Mughal. It was golden age of Agra during Mughal period.


Glory never die and we would become the witness of glory of Mughal era..

0 comments:

Post a Comment