Friday, May 22, 2015

Love Story Written In Taj Mahal

Untold Story - Love Story Written In Taj Mahal

by Sukma

Finally I saw Love monument that famous in the world, Taj Mahal.
Everything prepared by my Asif.
Tickets all bought before we go there.
We checked out from hotel and went there with one more guy. I knew later that guy who prepared tickets for us.

It's not just great architecture.
From what I read it took 22 years and the labor of 22,000 workers to construct Taj Mahal.
It's the proud passion of an emperor's love wrought in living stones.

Honestly it's magnificent building.
And everyone know when talk about Taj Mahal then we talk about Love story.

Taj Mahal different than building in Agra Fort or Red Fort. It's not about red stone and marble only that different. It's beautifully constructed of carved white marble, inlaid with semi precious stones.

Happy I'm
Visited Taj Mahal with him.

Walked and inside mausoleum, shouldnt photography there. But almost all people (I saw India citizen) took pictures inside, still we didnt do like that.
Outside we took some pictures.
It was so hot.
yes of course it's summer.

Talked... walked around Taj Mahal area with my Asif.
Afni walked with Alfej. She brought my phone and took some pictures of us. Lucky me to have her with me.
She often go with me in some trip, even not always together.

White love.
Maybe because all around look white, so i felt this.
It's not their love, but our love.

I joked.
When will you build beautiful palace 2nd Taj mahal for me ?
"I won't build 2nd Taj Mahal because for dead body, I will build beautiful palace for you, because you are alive and I love you"
He said that with his cute smile.
I know it won't be marble palace, but I can feel he was serious even we were joked.
Palace just metaphor.

He was right, better give the best for someone that we love when she/he still alive so can see how her/his eyes bright like all stars on the sky move there.
Happiness.

I didnt say that's wrong... to made something because of love and after death separate them.
But I prefer do my best so he can feel, see, and understand this love.

For six month, our love untold.
Taj Mahal spirit changed me.
And maybe him.
...decided not to give up about our love.

There was untold story.
Then love story written in Taj Mahal


Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same




0 comments:

Post a Comment