Sunday, May 17, 2015

From Manali With Love

from Manali with Love

by Sukma

It's not 1st time I go to India.
Last year I went here but free trip because event conference from 1 big company.

I can say...
Yes I want back to India again after last year. I dont know why...I feel something like magnet to drag me there.
And because my good friend cant go with me last year, so she wanted to go...die die must go.

We need trip after few months no trip and busy with our work. A month before I offered her if she want to go Thailand or Vietnam ( Halong bay ) She said NO ! I want India !
I was confused... no cheap ticket and dont know how to manage...just suddenly,..we didnt plan.
But I knew it will good... I'll meet someone that I feel I MUST meet him this month. He planned to go to Indonesia this month but cancel.

It's destiny...maybe

Yes
I knew him last year after my 1st trip to India. I'm not kind of person that easy to "interest" about man.
But this guy so crazy and annoying :)

Closer...closer... 

Relationship without commitment.

His tradition, society, community, etc etc whatever... wont allow him to marry foreigner.
Even i always said to him everything is possible. Faith, Hope, Love I have...

Yes
Back to last year I saw Manali pictures...I fell in love with something on pictures...nature, snow !
Dream of snow like lil kid :)

We talked about this, Himalaya, snow, Mahadev, and Parvati original version ( This thing only me and him know ), we joked we will go together to Himalaya. I didnt think...it was serious promised... and it came true.

Here I'm in Manali, stay in cottage with beautiful view from balcony. It's like a dream so i dont want to wake up.
All I can say only Alhamdulillah Yaa Rab really I'm grateful.
To see beautiful view of Himalaya that wear white cloak, birds fly so free... that rare i see in my area.


 Manali Market.

Guess what !
This market i saw so many beautiful pashmina. I'm crazy about long shawl collection and original pashmina i never have before !
Always dreaming have house of pashmina with exclusive collection...

Yes I'm Miss. Dreamer

Surprised me...
He bought pashmina for me...even I never let any guy spend money for me.

Yes I'm Miss. Independent too

How nice he is... not only care to me but to my friend too.
But whatever... how nice he did, he does and he will do... still will be Mr. annoying for me.

Inside my mind...

I'm trying to remember, trying to understand what happening, trying to gather all things become full a big memory
Who is he ?
Did i know him before ?
I feel i knew him since long time ago...

Googling... said soulmates ? are we ?

Hope Himalaya will give me sign about this tomorrow in Rohtang pass...

...because Your mountains and rivers know the secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment